Selsun shampoo review and information
For the treatment of Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, Tinea Versicolor, Dandruff and as an adjunct in the treatment of Tinea Capitis.
• Take Selsun Shampoo exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you
• Selsun Shampoo can be taken with or without food.
• For Selsun Shampoo dosage one must follow his doctor's instructions.
• It is important to take Selsun Shampoo regularly to get the most benefit.
• Do not stop taking Selsun Shampoo without first talking to your doctor, even if you are feeling well. Even after your symptoms improve, you may require continuous treatment for quite some time.
• Store Selsun Shampoo as per the instructions on the label.
Apply Selsun to wet hair, lather and leave on scalp for 3 minutes. Rinse. Repeat treatment then rinse thoroughly in running water. Use twice weekly at first, then as necessary or as physician directs.
Apply undiluted to affected areas for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat daily for 1 week or as physician directs.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
For those bleaching, tinting or perming their hair, avoid use 48 hours before and after using these processes.
Avoid contact with Jewellery.
First Aid - If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or poisons information centre.
If swallowed & if more than 15 minutes from a hospital, induce vomiting, preferably using ipecac syrup APF.
If you take too much
Seek emergency medical attention.
Buy cheap Selsun Shampoo online. Order discount generic Selsun Shampoo.